10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Python Programming
Python has become one of the most popular programming languages in recent years due to its code readability and simplicity. Python can be found in every industry, from game development to online tools and websites. Python has proven to be a ray of hope for programmers. Why not? It’s simple, has familiar characters and words, and is easy for humans to understand. Because of an array of collections and libraries, writing a complex program in Python is a piece of cake.
I’ve put together a list of 11 interesting Python Language Facts. They are as follows:
Table Of Contents
- #1 Do you know who invented Python?
- #2 Why is this programming language called Python?
- #3 Python is used in AI (Artificial Intelligence) technology
- #4 Python does not require the use of a compiler
- #5 It is an open-source language
- #6 Does not require braces
- #7 Python comes in C and Java variants
- #8 Python is one of the official programming language of Google
- #9 Python allows you to return multiple values. Don’t believe me? See the following code snippet:
- #10 What are the different job roles that a Python developer can have?
- #11 Everything in Python is done by reference. Pointers are not supported.
- Online Computer Learning Free Android App — CLICK TO INSTALL
#1 Do you know who invented Python?
Guido Van Rossum: A widely recognized Dutch programmer and the creator of the Python programming language. He launched Python in 1989 and has worked with companies such as Google and Dropbox!
#2 Why is this programming language called Python?
The language’s name does not refer to snakes, but rather to the well-known British comedy troupe Monty Python (from the 1970s). “Monty Python’s Flying Circus” is a favorite series of Guido Van Rossum. He titled the project ‘Python’ since he was in a playful mood.
Before you leave, I’d like to invite you to join me on this journey! Follow these to stay up to date on new content.
Android Free Application:
👌Keep Learning |💕Keep Sharing | 💪Stay Safe!